Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- Fancy creating a music track mixing sounds collected from West Papua' rainforest? sosforests.org #SOSForests #SaveOurSounds 3 weeks ago
- RT @MonederoJC: En la misma pancarta Borrell, Rivera, Frutos, Albiol, Iceta. Convoca Falange y Vox. Luego lo difícil es hablar alemán o la… 3 weeks ago
- I just started following raul gallego abellan on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user1423017 3 weeks ago
- I just uploaded “'Andong' the Filipino Waste Picker.” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/239779646 4 weeks ago
- What a cool iniative! Try to create your own forest song here sosforests.org/music/view19 #SaveOurSounds 1 month ago