Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- Korn-uma Pongnoi, better known by her nickname “Karok”, is the representative of Bo Nok… instagram.com/p/BVmcSIQhGEr/ 4 days ago
- @NBCLeftField, "new digital video journalism unit," just landed. @mattdanzico, its founder, explains what it is here goo.gl/B1jjgh 1 week ago
- I just started following Letus.net on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user39709631 1 week ago
- “I lost my ability to walk, but never lost my love for the ocean” by @Greenpeace medium.com/greenpeace/i-l… 2 weeks ago
- Opinion | How ISIS Got a Foothold in the Philippines nyti.ms/2sFkqBg by @sidneyIPAC via @nytimes 2 weeks ago