Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- Work originally published in @ajenglish on 26 Apr 2014. "The Ruamkatanyu Foundation, a private… instagram.com/p/BS8msvLB9ZY/ 1 week ago
- I just queued up “VALVOLINE 'Never Idle'” to watch later on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/207110798 1 month ago
- I just liked “Valleys in the Sky” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/202710107 2 months ago
- I just started following Nathaniel Connella on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/nathanielconne… 2 months ago
- I just liked “ROADS OF ARGENTINA” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/199804851 2 months ago