Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- RT @SaksithCNA: #BREAKING: All 12 boys and their football coach have been saved from the #ThamLuangCave in Chiang Rai, ending a 17 days ord… 5 days ago
- RT @vaitor: This mornings water levels in the cave are still good despite last night's rain. Some divers already gathered at the cave entra… 6 days ago
- RT @ShafikFM: Elon Musk: “I have an ingenious plan to rescue the trapped boys” Thai rescuers: “It’s okay bro we started two days ago” Elo… 6 days ago
- RT @PichayadaCNA: "The boys are ready to come home with us no matter what they have to face": #ThamLuangRescue chief Narongsak. Evacuation… 1 week ago
- RT @hodgeamanda: Ten ambulances lined up inside the rescue area, four choppers down the road, the area is being quarantined of media. Stead… 1 week ago