Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- I just liked “Valleys in the Sky” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/202710107 2 weeks ago
- I just started following Nathaniel Connella on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/nathanielconne… 2 weeks ago
- I just liked “ROADS OF ARGENTINA” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/199804851 2 weeks ago
- api.wonderfruitfestival.com/activity/green… 2 weeks ago
- The 68-page guide delves into crucial topics ranging from lenses to software, rendering and distribution wp.me/p897SC-KX 2 weeks ago