Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- My latest #showreel including works from my time with @GreenpeaceSEA Filmed throughout Thailand and Philippines. Yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- One of my latest (video editing) assignment for #Greenpeace Southeast Asia. . #videoedits… instagram.com/p/BfxlqhwHEbz/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @gelcarballo: Hoy @Shell! Show up at the public hearings in the Philippines and own up to your responsibility for contributing to the cl… 3 weeks ago
- Soy mecenas de 'Los ciempiés también van al cielo' bit.ly/2CzE4CZ @libroscom 3 weeks ago
- “Photo Contests: Here We Go Again!” — @JimmyColton medium.com/@jimcolton… https://t.co/0Z5GihEmGn 3 weeks ago