Perry Berry dreams of having a community for his fellow small people in the Philippines, with everything adapted to their size, with a market, a chapel, and houses that look like mushrooms to attract tourists. He first had this dream more than 20 years ago and he thinks it is about time to make it real. But he needs help.
- RT @JonahFisherBBC: In the last couple of weeks the Rohingya issue has once again become an international (not just a Burmese) concern. htt… 5 days ago
- Las comparaciones son odiosas. Como usted señor Casado, odioso. eldiario.es/_22e08f60 vía @eldiarioes #politica #precariedad #trabajo 1 week ago
- I just queued up “'Resolution'” to watch later on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/193258645 1 week ago
- I just started following Diego Herrero on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/diegoherrerola… 1 week ago
- I just queued up “4.1 Miles” to watch later on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/185717440 2 weeks ago